Tuesday 10:30 -12:30
Writing for wellbeing will re commence on Tuesday, January 16th, in Northfields Community Centre, 10.30 am to 12.30. Total cost for six sessions is £51. If you wish to pay weekly, each session is £10.
Some Comments from workshop attendees: Writing for well being is about writing to express not to impress! It helped me deal with my emotions and I got to know myself better. There is no obligation to read what I write and the group maintains confidentiality.
- I like the variety of the sessions, the different kind of writing we do: free flow writing, letter writing, dialogue, writing poetry.
- Classes have been a stimulus to get me writing again.
- I like that the classes are a safe space with no judgements or criticism.
- To just write, with no judgements, it’s so freeing.
- I never thought I would write a poem, that was brilliant!
£51 for 6 sessions