Talks - every third Tuesday of the month 2:00 - 3:30pm
Walks - Every Monday at 10am
The Ealing Forum is a club for people over 50 who are retired and mostly live in Ealing, although everyone is welcomed regardless where they live. It was founded over 40 years ago to organise activities for retired people at a time when there weren’t many taking place.
They organise talks, walks, trips and coach outings:
- Talks and tea: every third Tuesday of the month at the Hall of Ealing Green Church from 2:00-3:30pm. The building is accessible for wheelchair users and the building’s acoustic is very good. It is attended by a group of about 50 people. They are very friendly and new members will be welcomed and have a chat with one of the organisers.
- Walks: every Monday (except Bank Holidays or where there are Five Mondays in the month there will not be a walk on the last Monday of that month) they meet at Ealing Broadway station (through the ticket barrier and down the stairs) at 10am for a 3-hour walk. Please bring your own lunch. Sometimes they will take a train somewhere else, so bring your travel card as well. All walks, outings and holidays are taken at own risk. Please bring a packed lunch on all walks unless otherwise stated.,All walks, outings and holidays are taken at own risk. For information on the walks, you can contact –
Richard Williamson – 020 8998 2068 or John Barrance – 020 8578 0866
- Coach outings: during the summer
- Trips in the UK and abroad
- Games, knitting and more: planning on setting up a new group to play games, knitting and more.
Upcoming events and location:
Tuesday 18 July – 1.45 for 2.00 in the Hall, Ealing Green Church, Ealing W5 Delia MaGreen – Famous People from Ealing
Tuesday 15 August -1.45pm for 2.00pm in the Hall, Ealing Green Church, Ealing. W5 – Quiz Afternoon
Next Committee Meetings on Tuesday, July 11, 2017, at 2.00pm for 2.15pm. In the Church Foyer, Ealing Green Church. Observers are welcome to attend any committee meeting.
Yearly membership is £17 - You need to become a member to join the activities, which are FREE for members.
Trips and outings are not included.