Healthwatch Ealing is the independent consumer champion created to gather and represent the views of the public. It plays a role at both local and national level, to make sure that your experiences of health and social care are taken into account by the service providers.
How will we make a difference?
- Talking and listening to people from every part of your community
- Holding services to account for the care they provide
- Being part of your community and answerable to you
- Improving local health and social care through your feedback
- Providing information about the care choices you have
Tell us about your experiences!